Job Shadowing Reflection

What did you learn from your presentation?

I learned how to make a multimedia presentation. I also got a good job shadowing experience out of it.

How well do you think you did on your presentation?

I did pretty good . I feel like I had a lot of good information. I also feel like I had a lot of good pictures and explained them thoroughly.

What are some presentation techniques that can you incorporate into your next presentation?

Explaining everything thoroughly and not just reading the board out loud to the class. This helped out my speaking abilities.

What if anything, could you have done differently to change the outcome of your presentation?

I could have added colors and made my slides appealing. I felt like my presentation was boring. Also I missed a couple points on my presentation that I could have added to get a perfect score.

    1. Finish the following statements:
    2. I wish that I would have… made my presentation more appealing and added a couple more points to it.
    • If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t…. get as nervous as I was. After I sat down I had realized that it wasn’t all that bad.
    • Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I can remember this and make my next presentation better than this one. This one was pretty good but a perfect score is what I’m going for.

Do you support the legalization of same sex marriage?

The side I side with is yes for I support legalization of same sex marriage. The most people in this world say that yes they support legalization same sex marriage(67%) and the other percent of people say no (33%). People who makes over 200k income actually support legalization more than the rest of the world at 75% with a yes.  Texas almost went half and half about supporting legalization of gay marriage. Texas had 59% yes and 41% no and I wonder why. New York had a 79% of yes they do support same sex marriage and with a 21% of no they do not support same sex marriage. New York so far has the highest I’ve seen for the states. Democrats comes at the highest at 94% with a yes they support legalization of same sex marriage. No matter what you think or what you believe in we live in the country of freedom. Everyone has the right to same sex marriage. Overall in the world people say yes they support the legalization of same sex marriage but on the other hand there is always people who disagree. Same sex marriage shouldn’t concern anyone else but the people trying to get married. Overall the world supports the legalization of same sex marriage.