Job Shadowing Reflection

What did you learn from your presentation?

I learned how to make a multimedia presentation. I also got a good job shadowing experience out of it.

How well do you think you did on your presentation?

I did pretty good . I feel like I had a lot of good information. I also feel like I had a lot of good pictures and explained them thoroughly.

What are some presentation techniques that can you incorporate into your next presentation?

Explaining everything thoroughly and not just reading the board out loud to the class. This helped out my speaking abilities.

What if anything, could you have done differently to change the outcome of your presentation?

I could have added colors and made my slides appealing. I felt like my presentation was boring. Also I missed a couple points on my presentation that I could have added to get a perfect score.

1. Finish the following statements:
    2. I wish that I would have… made my presentation more appealing and added a couple more points to it.
    • If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t…. get as nervous as I was. After I sat down I had realized that it wasn’t all that bad.
    • Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I can remember this and make my next presentation better than this one. This one was pretty good but a perfect score is what I’m going for.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cwoJJnqQKvFgu6rMOvfYWDPlb8nOZrtpwfr1t2kCpgY/edit?usp=sharing